janawarnell

Girl of Nightmares
Kendare Blake
Fire and Ash
Jonathan Maberry
Blood Moon - Alyxandra Harvey 4 peanut butter blossoms.Cover Love:Not really. And there isn't a ton of romance in this book so it is kind of off from the story!Why I Wanted to Read This:I love the Drakes! And while I didn't love the idea of another Solange book with no new romance I wasn't sure how much I would enjoy this one. But this is a series that so far has not failed to disappoint so I was determined to see it through.Romance?: Yes, a little between Lucy and Nicholas, but nothing new and not much of that.My Thoughts:I liked this one so much better than Bleeding Hearts! The author has stepped away from the one romance for each book format (still sad that each of the brothers will not have their own book). This one is back to Nicholas', Lucy's and Solange's points of view. I liked Lucy a little better in this one, but she is still not my favorite character. However, with the way this one ended I cannot wait to read the next and last book in the series. There is much to be resolved!Read the rest of this review on my blog.